Thursday, June 27, 2013

Creative Inspirations Challenge 220


Hello everyone, this is my final card as a guest designer for Creative Inspirations and I would like to say thank you to the girls for having me this month. Challenge 220 has a theme of anything goes plus the added option of ribbon.


For my card I used my WMS vintage garden flowers and it is stamped in memento rich cocoa ink and distressed with antique linen and vintage photo distress inks.


My DP is from Melissa Frances and I cut the decorative edge using a doohickey die. I finished off with some pearls and seam binding.


Finally, I also stamped my image onto an envelope.....nice little touch I thought!!

Supplies
Card/Paper: White card. Melissa Frances - 5th Avenue
Stamps: WMS - Vintage Garden Flowers
Embellishments: Seam binding, pearls
Tools: Sewing machine, doohicky die, TH blending tool, bow easy
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Waw this is so very gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Liza ! I love your art work, your creations are always awesome ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Liza.

    Liefs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style of card from you Liza. Fab layout on this one too. Have a great week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Liza and a nice touch to stamp the image on the envelope too. Stunning work as usual. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x